Clearly, it’s vital to be recognized by your government as a business in order to do business. The last thing your company needs are headaches and complications surrounding your business license renewal process.
Most in-house legal teams are absolute champs who are proactive with business license renewal whenever possible. However, heavy workloads and organizational burdens can have even the most competent teams scrambling to meet deadlines.
Take Advantage of Technological OrganizationYour existing organizational technology may be an amalgamation of platforms. This can create a Frankenstein process that slows you down and overcomplicates the process. This is a common problem for many organizations but is easily solved with the right technology. You can marry the services and processes of business license management with technology. A one-stop platform can help you manage your licenses and compliance documents with renewals. Technology should make it easy for your team to remember a business license renewal notice and avoid penalties. Authentic technology should offer service factions at every step, creating an ideal customer experience for your organization.
Tools That Help You Maintain Your Business LicenseLicense renewal is not an exciting part of your business. You’d rather focus on revenue-generating activities. We’d prefer that for you, too. Business entities need software that makes it easy to maintain and renew their business licenses. These tools from Filejet help you stay on top of it:
- Add and Manage Entities: Whether you manage several entities or hundreds, Filejet keeps you on top of varying responsibilities. It notifies you of upcoming due dates and allows you to make your business license payment directly from the platform.
- Multiple Jurisdictions: You can manage compliance for your business in multiple jurisdictions. Each state has different requirements, which are hard to track manually. A simple slip-up such as a forgotten money order or incorrect physical location could result in your loss of a new business license. Instead, Filejet keeps you prepared at all times.
- Communication: A common problem in major organizations is communication. Licenses are lost because employees forget to remind one another, or their business activities communications are in separate systems. Filejet gives you and your employees a single source of information for business license management.
- Tips and Updates: Filejet gives you tips on how to support more entities and how to better manage your existing ones. This means less time doing the manual work you used to do. It can even give you updates on legislation that affect your business license renewal, give tips on how to renew online, and compliance issues.
Optimize Existing TalentMany companies feel the only way to handle the increased complexity of business license management is to hire more people. In fact, your current talent spends up to 30% of their time on entity management. While you may be tempted to hire more personnel to manage and organize your entity management, you don’t have to. Filejet allows users to optimize their existing talent instead. Our Cloudbase enhances:
- Employee performance on business management tasks like business license renewals
- Cross-departmental information sharing that also centralizes disparate information
- The ability to log in with all entities from a single platform